Monday, January 7, 2013

Haircuts

One of the hardest things for our Elder's to do, is to find a good barber.  Well, they asked Elder Whitesides where he got his haircut and when he told them that Soeur Whitesides was his barber, that was all it took.  This morning, 7 Elders showed up for haircuts.  We had a great time talking with them.  They even did the breakfast dishes.  I think they look pretty sharp, if I do say so myself.  I never dreamed that I would be cutting hair on our mission.  







3 comments:

  1. Wow, Terri! 7 haircuts!! That's a big job! I'm exhausted after doing 4!! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Soeur Whitesides! I'm impressed. You are never going to get out of that job the rest of your mission, I'd bet! The Elders will sure appreciate you though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look awesome. Are you cutting your own as well? Oh the good old days. Love and miss you

    ReplyDelete