Friday, September 27, 2013

Random Pictures



Here are a few pictures that I have taken around town.  It gives you an idea of what we see every day.  Enjoy!
Shoes Anyone!
Or you can buy shoes from the traveling shoe salesmen.  We are amazed at how well they can balance them on their head.


Drinks for sale.
Taxi car wash

Clothes for sale
No worries about driving over this big hole.  

Some of the homes we see.
Here is our "American" store where we shop once in awhile.  We can often find root beer and peanut butter - although the peanut butter is about $7 for a small bottle.
Here is where I usually buy my fruit.  Can you say pamplemousse et ananas? (Grapefruit and Pineapple - I know.  You thought it was bananas.  You can see why I have trouble with French.)














No comments:

Post a Comment