Thursday, May 16, 2013

Piano Day

We went to Ekounou to do piano yesterday.  We are now doing Choir the last hour of piano.  I asked all my piano students if they want to keep practicing, but they all wanted to come to Choir.  Here is a picture of a few of them taking my things to the car.  The minute we pull up, they run out to help and then they help load everything afterwards.  The 2 in the sunglasses are twins.  I watched them as they were singing.  They both had their eyes closed and were singing at the top of their voices.  It is fun to see how much they love singing.  


This is the traffic jam we were stuck in on the way home.   Nobody will wait.  The rule is, if your car will fit in the space, take advantage of it.  The truck is in our lane, trying to turn left.  It was quite comical.

1 comment:

  1. That traffic is insane! It reminds me a lot of Taiwan. It's so funny that if you're "careful," it's more dangerous!

    ReplyDelete